- The Panther investment approach focuses on opportunities to enhance or, in some cases, to create property level cash flows through the application of a management-intensive strategy. This approach targets transactions in markets with attractive real estate fundamentals that offer the potential to increase returns through positive occupancy and rental growth momentum.
- In multifamily investments, risk comes in two basic forms: rental rate risk and vacancy risk. Panther believes that both of these risks are best mitigated by investing in high quality properties that due to their location, physical quality, amenities, and other attributes, will always be preferred locations.
- A disciplined process reduces volatility and captures the complexity of the real estate market
- A dual perspective with hands-on real estate experience and capital market expertise discerns value between markets
- Consistent results are achieved through experience, a long-term perspective, and insight into real estate cycles
Strong Operating Fundamentals